Pomodoro controls for AlfredApp
To install Pomodoro Controls in Alfred double click on the extension file4.
How to use
Once installed with Alfred you can run the following commands
- pom start :: To start pomodoro (can also use s or st)
- pom reset :: To reset pomodoro (can also use re)
- pom resume :: To resume pomodoro
- pom external :: External interrupt (can also use ei)
- pom internal :: Internal interrupt (can also use ii)
- pom force :: To force completion (can also use fc)
- [2012-5-12] I found the developer removed Pomodoroap from Mac AppStore. You can the source file of Podomodo app from https://github.com/ugol/pomodoro
- [2012-7-3] Remove growl dependency.
Written on May 11, 2012